- This event has passed.
REST Companion™ Workshop
November 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The purpose of this REST Companion workshop is to prepare participants to provide respite, in order to support caregivers who are caring for people with disabilities and health care needs across the lifespan.
- Who: RSVP Volunteers, family caregivers, and interested parties welcome! But Space is limited – sign up today!
- What: Attendees will receive REST Training and materials at no charge (a $50 value) !!!!!
- When: NOVEMBER 16, 2017 – Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm – snacks and lunch will be served
- Where: Gold Dust West – 2171 East William Street – Carson City, NV 89701
- How: Compliments of the State of Nevada, Aging and Disability Services Division
- Training delivered by registered REST Trainers – Sandy Severance, Brent Kay, Susan Haas, Dr. Deb Cash and Karen Caldwell-Weil
- Continuing Education Hours available for Nurses and Social Workers – there is a $15 processing fee
- Why: Tools for Caregivers! Questions? Please contact RSVP